A Fortune 500 Perspective
Cong Li and Don Stacks
Chapter 9. Research Implications
| 119 →
In this chapter we will revisit and summarize all the research findings presented in the previous five chapters. We aim to interpret those research findings from both theoretical and practical standpoints, and provide implications for businesses. Specifically, we want to address the following questions:
• What are the three broad research questions that we intend to answer by conducting this research?
• What is the theoretical background of this research?
• How should the research findings be interpreted from a theoretical viewpoint?
• How should the research findings be interpreted from a practical viewpoint?
• What are the major limitations associated with this research? ← 119 | 120 →
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.