(Freedom and Dreams)
Table of Contents
1. “Internal emigration” as a gesture of freedom(Dominik Tatarka and Ludvík Vaculík after 1968)
1. 1 Official culture versus “alternative culture” within the model of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic (ČSSR)
1. 2 Tatarka’s direction towards becoming a dissident
1. 3 The Slovak question as a branch of opposition
1. 4 Tatarka’s contributions to national identity and aesthetic artistic creation
1. 5 D. Tatarka and L. Vaculík
1. 6 The year 1968, years of normalization and consolidation
1. 7 The difference between the Czech lands and Slovakia during consolidation
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.