Part I: Civil Society and Democracy
1. Civil Society As a Normative Concept
2. Anti-communist Opposition and Civil Society
3. Democracy, Democratization and the Importance of Civil Society
Part II: Democratic Theory and Participation
4. Normative Democratic Theories: Concepts and Questions
5. Deliberative Democracy and Citizenship
6. The Public Sphere and Democratic Participation
Part III: Challenges of Post-communist Democratization and Civil Society
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.