Peter Lang understands the importance of close collaborations with libraries. As a leading publisher in the humanities and social sciences, we are continually expanding our publishing program while remaining true to our core commitment of bringing cutting-edge, critical and high-quality research to the academic community around the globe.
Peter Lang print and digital books are available either through library suppliers or through our online platform. Librarians can select from close to 60,000 books across the humanities and social sciences with 1,800 new print and digital publications being added annually to our portfolio. We offer support in enriching your unique library collection. To order directly through Peter Lang, please set up an account.
Peter Lang's online platform has been built to provide librarians with all the necessary tools to serve their users and offers a range of services for libraries worldwide:
- DRM-free eBooks, eContent is watermarked
- 24/7 unrestricted access to your eContent
- Unlimited access
- Easy-to-use Access Management System
- Access through IP, Athens or Shibboleth Authentication
- Multiple administrative users
- Tailored personalization of eContent with institutional details
- Free and straightforward access to MARC records
- COUNTER4-compliant usage statistics
- Cross Ref (DOIs created at book level for citation linking)
- Web responsive design
Interested? Explore our selected user-accessible open content to test our platform’s functionalities.
Are you looking to discover more about Peter Lang eProducts? Learn more about our eProducts. Benefit from our eBook packages or simply compile your own package!
Catalogues and other promotional material can be easily viewed online or downloaded in the Marketing & Sales Material section.
Sign up for our monthly digital subject newsletter and benefit from regular updates in your selected areas of interest.
Do you have a sales question? Contact us using our online form.