Equity in Higher Education Theory, Policy, and Praxis
A BOOK SERIES FOR EQUITY SCHOLARS & ACTIVISTS
Virginia Stead, H.B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed., Ed.D.
Globalization increasingly challenges higher education researchers, administrators, faculty members, and graduate students to address urgent and complex issues of equitable policy design and implementation.
This book series provides an inclusive platform for discourse about though not limited to diversity, social justice, administrative accountability, faculty accreditation, student recruitment, admissions, curriculum, pedagogy, online teaching and learning, completion rates, program evaluation, cross-cultural relationship-building, and community leadership at all levels of society.
Ten broad themes lay the foundation for this series but potential editors and authors are invited to develop proposals that will broaden and deepen its power to transform higher education:
(1) Theoretical books that examine higher education policy implementation,
(2) Activist books that explore equity, diversity, and indigenous initiatives,
(3) Community-focused books that explore partnerships in higher education,
(4) Technological books that examine online programs in higher education,
(5) Financial books that focus on the economic challenges of higher education,
(6) Comparative books that contrast national perspectives on a common theme,
(7) Sector-specific books that examine higher education in the professions,
(8) Educator books that explore higher education curriculum and pedagogy,
(9) Implementation books for front line higher education administrators, and
(10) Historical books that trace changes in higher education theory, policy, and praxis.
Expressions of interest for authored or edited books will be considered on a first come basis. A Book Proposal Guideline is available on request.
For individual or group inquiries please contact the General Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commentaries on the Culture of Firearms in the United StatesVolume 17©2021 Textbook VIII, 232 Pages
Essays and Experiences in Higher EducationVolume 13©2019 Monographs XVIII, 136 Pages
Volume 12©2019 Textbook XVI, 298 Pages
Volume 11©2019 Edited Collection XXVI, 378 Pages
Volume 10©2019 Textbook XXIV, 242 Pages
Volume 9©2019 Monographs XXVIII, 188 Pages
Teacher Educators Share Their Stories and Strategies for Adoption-Inclusive Curriculum and PedagogyVolume 8©2018 Monographs XVI, 218 Pages