Peter Lang Group has over 15,000 digital titles and are adding more each week! Read about how to purchase and our business model offerings.
eProducts & eBooks
Each year, Peter Lang publishes an average of 1,400 books in both print and electronic format. In 2016, Peter Lang launched its first digital platform, on which 10,000+ ebooks can be accessed. With this platform in place, all ebook titles are now available to acquire within Evidence-Based selection, mini collections, subject collections, ‘pick and mix’ collections, or standalone.
Peter Lang’s online platform has been built to provide librarians with all the necessary tools to serve their users and offers a range of services for libraries worldwide
• DRM-free eBooks, eContent is watermarked
• 24/7 unrestricted access to your eContent
• Unlimited access
• Easy-to-use Access Management System
• Access through IP
• Multiple administrative users
• Tailored personalization of eContent with institutional details
• Free and straightforward access to MARC records
• COUNTER5-compliant usage statistics
• Cross Ref (DOIs created at book level for citation linking)
• Web responsive design
EBA & EBS Model
Here is a short video presentation about the Peter Lang’s EBA & EBS model.
You can buy Peter Lang eBooks through the following eBook retailers:
Including amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, amazon.de, and all Amazon websites where Kindle eBooks are sold
For a list of library suppliers, click here.
Library eBook Price Lists for Institutions, Excluding VAT:
Download September 2022 Price List
Download English-Language Titles Price List
Download French-Language Titles Price List
Download German-Language Titles Price List
2020 GASCO eBook Consortium Pricing
Peter Lang 2020 GASCO eBook Consortium Pricing