Discover our print and digital collections, obtain information about our library platform, receive assistance with acquisitions and statistics and sign up for our emails.
Peter Lang understands the importance of close collaborations with libraries. As a leading publisher in the humanities and social sciences, we are continually expanding our publishing program while remaining true to our core commitment of bringing cutting-edge, critical and high-quality research to the academic community around the globe.
Peter Lang print and digital books are available either through library suppliers or through our online platform. Librarians can select from close to 60,000books across the humanities and social sciences with 1,800new print and digital publications being added annually to our portfolio.
Help & Support
Peter Lang’s online platform has been built to provide librarians with all the necessary tools to serve their users and offers a range of services for libraries worldwide:
- DRM-free eBooks, eContent is watermarked
- 24/7 unrestricted access to your eContent
- Unlimited access
- Easy-to-use Access Management System
- Access through IP
- Multiple administrative users
- Tailored personalization of eContent with institutional details
- Free and straightforward access to MARC records
- COUNTER5-compliant usage statistics
- Cross Ref (DOIs created at book level for citation linking)
- Web responsive design
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested? Explore our selected user-accessible open content to test our platform’s functionalities.
Are you looking to discover more about Peter Lang eProducts? Learn more about our eProducts. Benefit from our eBook packages or simply compile your own package!
Catalogues and other promotional material can be easily viewed online or downloaded in the Marketing & Sales Material section.
Sign up for our monthly digital subject newsletter and benefit from regular updates in your selected areas of interest.
Do you have a sales question? Contact us using our online form.
How can I update IP changes?
For any IP address changes, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your account information accordingly.
How can I access usage reports?
To access your usage reports:
- Click on Sign in (upper right corner of the website)
- In the section LOGIN For registered customers, enter your customer username (normally your email address) and password
- Go to Library Access, in the Reports subsection
- Download your usage report
If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot password? and enter your email address to request a new password.
The Peter Lang Group has long-standing relationships with many major library suppliers worldwide. Our titles can easily be purchased from the following: