Phaneroscopy, Semeiotic, Logic
Edited By Elize Bisanz
Notes for a Syllabus of Logic
1. Division of Human Life into life of Enjoyment, life of Ambition, and Life of Research
2. Division of Science into Heuretic, Cartographic and Applied
3. Division of Heuresis into Mathematics, Cenoscopy, and Idioscopy
4. Remarks on Mathematics
5. Division of Cenoscopy in Phaneroscopy, Nomology, and Metaphysics
6. Remarks on Phaneroscopy
7. Division of Nomology into Esthetics, Ethics, and Logic
8. Remarks on Esthetics
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.