An Oral History of the 1967 Newark and Detroit Riots
1. Fogelson, Robert. Violence as Protest: A Study of Riots and Ghettos. New York: Anchor Books, 1971
2. McAdam, Doug. Political Process and the Black Insurgency: 1930–1970. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1999
3. Thompson, Paul. The Voice of the Past: Oral History. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000
5. Op cit. Thompson Pg. 148
6. Grele, Ronald J. Envelopes of Sound: The Art of Oral History. New York: Praeger, 1991
7. Tonkin, Elizabeth. Narrating Our Pasts: The Social Construction of Oral History. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.