Possibilities and Tensions in Educational Research
Edited By Ruth Nicole Brown, Rozana Carducci and Candace R. Kuby
1) Disrupt traditional notions of research roles and relationships
2) Disrupt dominant approaches to the collection and analysis of data
3) Disrupt traditional notions of representing and disseminating research findings
4) Disrupt rigid epistemological and methodological boundaries
5) Disrupt disciplinarily boundaries and assumptive frameworks of how to do educational research
Scholars and graduate students interested in disrupting traditional approaches to the study of education will find this book of tremendous value. Given the inclusion of both research examples and reflective narratives, this book is an ideal text for adoption in introductory research design seminars as well as advanced courses devoted to theoretical and practical applications of qualitative and interpretive methodologies.
This eBook can be cited
This edition of the eBook can be cited. To enable this we have marked the start and end of a page. In cases where a word straddles a page break, the marker is placed inside the word at exactly the same position as in the physical book. This means that occasionally a word might be bifurcated by this marker.
You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article.
This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books or journals.
Do you have any questions? Contact us.Or login to access all content.