Thank you for your interest in reusing content from Peter Lang International Academic Publishers.
We have partnered with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to make it easy for you to secure permission to reuse our content.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Simply click the ‘Get Permission’ button on our website below OR visit www.copyright.com
- Enter the title, ISBN, or ISSN of the publication you would like to reuse in the search box in the top right-hand corner and press “Go”
- The easiest and quickest way to search is by ISBN
- Check the publication year of the content to make sure you have the right edition
- Select “Pay-Per-Use Options”
- Scroll down and select the type of reuse you want to request
- Click “Price & Order”
- Fill out any required information
- Follow the prompts to acquire the proper permission you need to reuse the content
- If you are a Peter Lang author and would like to reuse your own content, please make sure to select “Author of requested content”
- Click “Get Price”
Please note: If you have never obtained permission from CCC before, you will need to create a “Pay-per-use Account” to proceed (authors requesting to use their own material will not be charged)
For assistance in placing a permission request, Copyright Clearance Center can be contacted directly at:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
If your requested content is not available via the above services, please fill in our permissions form.